Saturday, August 1, 2009

Espers - Espers - 2003


Quality: CBR 320 kbps (incl. covers)
Label: Locust Music, LOCUST 44, US / Wichita, WEBB084CD, UK

01 Flowery Noontide
02 Meadow
03 Riding
04 Voices
05 Hearts & Daggers
06 Byss & Abyss
07 Daughter
08 Travel Mountains

Credits:
Brooke Sietinsons: acoustic guitar, guitar 12-string, finger cymbal, percussion, chimes, harmonica
Margie Wienk: cello
Quentin Stoltzfus: effects, tone generator
Laura Baird: flute
Matt Everett: viola
Tara Burke: vocals
Meg Baird: vocals, acoustic & electric guitar, bowed guitar, dulcimer
Greg Weeks: vocals, electric guitar, dulcimer, keyboards, recorder, autoharp, bass, violin, percussion, chimes, recorded

11 comments:

Dionysis said...

Thanks man, they are great!!

Alejandro Pinedo said...

I would like to download this album (i didnt quite understand the procedure to download music from your blog, i think this is what i have to do hahaha)

graaf24 said...

Hi Alejandro Pinedo,
Please read Disclaimer (Right Top on this site ... your e-mail please)

Graaf

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, if I understand correctly, we sign in and then have access to the .rar?

graaf24 said...

Hi Anonymous,
Please read Disclaimer (Right Top on this site ... your e-mail please)

Graaf

graaf24 said...

Hi nguyen,
Please give me me e-mail again.
I have problem with message to you (permanent error - no delivery)
Graaf

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm very keen to listen to your Meg Baird & Espers
material, and would be very grateful for the links.

Cheers,

Chris

graaf24 said...

Hi Chris,
which one, I have few friends with same name. On which e-mail I will sent links?
Please give to me your e-mail address (and read disclaimer, right top on my blog)
Cheers, Graaf

Anonymous said...

thanksssss!
Angiolina

Anonymous said...

Hi Graaf,
I forgot to answer you when you helped me some weeks ago... Sorry about that, and thank you very much!
Keep promoting good music!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin